Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wish List...

So living on your own can be quite costly...especially without a roommate. Sometimes I have to miss out on some of "wants" in my life. Yeah, I know I have all that I need, and I am blessed. But a girl can dream right??? So here are a few things I've been pining for lately...


A super cute, personalized necklace with a key and heart

A new Queen mattress and box spring...
Lame, I know. But seriously, I am sleeping on a mattress that is older than George Washington. Seriously.


New pair of stiletto boots
I probably won't opt for over the knee, but I LOVE over the knee, thigh high would be great too, but I realize that this is not something I'd wear all the time. So...lets be realistic. But still, the higher the heel, the closer to God.


A friend for Coco

Maybe in red in white :)

Cool frames for my new pics of Coco taken by Hollie Dyson
I can be super picky sometimes, yeah, it's annoying. But I know what I want, so once I find it, I'l be thrilled.


THIS awesome convertable dress from Victoria's Secret. One dress, and I think it could be done in at least 5 ways. Amazing!
(Yes, this is all the same dress...just in different colors)
And yes I need it. I can just imagine all the different events I could wear this to.
Now if only I could choose the color...

A hot pink and black Glock
Yes it's a gun. Yes it's real, and yes it's pink. Get over it. I LOVE it. This is on my bucket list. Gotta have it...just gotta!!!

And no girl with a gun would be complete without her stilettos...
A pair of Christian Louboutins

Oh. My. GOD!!! These red-soled little pieces of Heaven make my heart sing, seriously. Must have a pair, they need to be on my bucket list as well. Can't die until I own a pair of these.
Love the red soles, and LOVE the sparkles A-MA-ZING!!!
I mean seriously, they even have a song named after them!

"Now you got me stressing out on the phone...
But it's the last time, I'm movin' on,
I'm throwing on my Louboutins
I'm throwing on my Louboutins
I'm throwing on my Louboutins
I'm throwing on my Louboutins....
 Watch these Red bottoms,

And the back of my jeans.
Watch me go, bye baby.
Don't know what you got until it's gone..."

So fine, this post was totally selfish, but it was super fun. PS, my blog, I get to write what I want! :)  I'm thankful for everything that's been given to me, but sometimes its fun to think about what you could have.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...