Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Friend of the Month: Melody Grey Hammon=my BFF

It's only fitting that my Friend of the Month for March be Mel-it's her birfdayyy month! I met Mel several years ago, and throughout the years we've grown super close! :)
My Melody is beautiful, super smart, fabulous, and we have lots of the same interests (aka eating, sleeping, and shopping). She's the first person I call when I'm excited about something, happy, sad, had a bad day, stressed, bored, or lonely. She's always there, and I love it. Mel lives in Charlotte, and while I love going to visit her down there, I miss her a lot! It's hard to have a best friend so far away! I LOVE that we can see each other now via Skype, and I get to see my awesome nephew Meir  (and her dog Coach) too!!!  We try to see each other once a month, taking turns coming to visit each other. This month it's my turn to come see her for her birthday! I feel like she just "gets" me. I think that's hard to find in another person, someone who totally gets you, and still loves you anyway haha :) I can also look to her for an honest opinion, whether I like the answer or not. She's just wonderful!!! I love that we can go out and have a good time, or we can just stay in and be lazy and have just as much fun. I mean seriously, who else do you know that could make a trip to the Verizon store fun?!? I love my Melody, I love our inside jokes and her big heart. My BFF!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the oldie but goodie pics :) oh that's right and I love YOU!!! You are the best friend/sister/aunt a girl can ask for. Thank you so much for standing by me through all of my bullshit, telling me like it is, and just being there. I don't know how I would have gotten through the last 6 months without you... and I'm glad it has brought us closer (who'd have thought that was possible) It's strange how we got to where we are now... but I'm glad I finally have a sister, even if its by last name only :)

Jen said...

aww thank you sweetie! I love you TONS, and I am so glad to have a sis close to my age. You are wonderful, and I really don't know how I would've survived without you lately either!!! Loveoossssssssss

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...