Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Life

2009 was quite a crazy year for me...lots of moving...and a few other crazy things as well! So I am ready for 2010. I can't believe in June it will be 10 years since I graduated HS. And this December marked 5 years since VCU graduation...crazy!!! I'm starting off 2010 in a very different state...single, and living on my own....and I love it! Well, at least the living on my own part. :) I've had a good time going out with friends, and I'm actually getting to spend time with Elisabeth! On Saturday we headed to Bar Louie for a girl's night and had a great time chatting. I had some yummy berry mojitos...mmmm. Tuesday night we saw New Moon-I had free tickets because when I went to the premiere, the screen blacked out for a good five minutes...it was NOT good. Happily, we got to see the entire movie this time, and I loved it! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. So as far as resolutions go, I really only have one big one...and that is NO moving in the year 2010. I had to move so many times last year, and I am sick of it! Plus, I love my new apartment, so I don't plan on going anywhere. :)

Mmmm Berry Mojito!

Me and E! xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...