Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mel comes home for the Holidays!

Mel came home for Christmas, and I was fortunate enough to have her here with me!!! :) The first night she came into town we headed to dinner at Chili's and then went out on the town...to the Verizon store of course...hahaha. We actually had such a great time there, we stayed until after they were closed. Definitly one of the strangest nights of my life. How do you have a great time waiting in the Verizon store you ask? I have no clue, but apparently when Mel and I get together, we have a great time no matter where we are! The next day-Christmas Eve I headed to work, and then headed back and hung out with Mel for a bit, packed, and we headed our separate ways for Christmas Eve. Then Mel came to my dad's on Christmas morning and spent all of Christmas Day with me, and it was awesome!!! The next night we went out downtown and had a GREAT time, and met lots of new people. I also got a tiiiiny bit wasted, but it was hilarious. That's something that doesn't happen with me often, so everyone seemed to enjoy it. The next day however, was not so enjoyable. Little sick. So I laid in bed all day, while Mel spent a day with family. :) Monday I had to go back to work, but since we found out Mel was leaving town early (Coach needed eye surgery, but he's doing great now) I decided to take a half day off, but we ended up taking a nap together until like 5:30. Bums! Then we headed to Noodles and Company-our first time, and SO good by the way-and then had some fun shopping time! I got some awesome shoes, and Mel got the whole store I think :) We had a great time together while she was here, and I think Coach and Coco had a great time playing together! Get well soon Coach! :)
yayyy for matching shorts!


a little Christmas Day relaxin'

since Coach had to wear his collar, we didn't want him to feel strange. So I put Coco's on her :)

Fun night out!!!


Miss you Melody!!!! Come back soon! :) xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...