Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm Never Gonna Leave This Bed...



Well, I kinda have to, especially if I want to see THESE GUYS on August 3.  I. AM. SO. FLIPPIN. EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! I've been DYING to see Maroon 5 since I first heard "Harder to Breathe" on my way to class one day at VCU (like, almost 10 years ago!). It was one of those moments where I thought OMG this song just fits, these guys are awesome, who the heck are they??? To this day Harder to Breathe is still my go-to ticked off song. Always makes me feel better, and if I have it up loud and am singing it to the top of my lungs in the car, even better! My favorite album is still their first big seller-Songs About Jane. I read somewhere that Adam wrote these with his ex girlfriend Jane for inspiration, and even when they hit it big and she heard in on the radio, she still didn't call him. (One, who breaks up with Adam Levine? Two, if he writes an album for you, you should give him a call or something...) Anyway I hear they're friends now.


I digress. Back to the very exciting matter at hand. I am FINALLY going to see Maroon 5!!! Finally finally finally! Every year when they come around I somehow miss out and hear about it too late. Not this time, I was ready to go as soon as the tickets were on sale and I had my pick of the best. I decided not to get crazy expensive and am only sitting about midway, but I am still so stoked. I mean seriously people. 


Not only do I get to see Adam and the rest of the Maroon 5 guys, but they are playing with Train (love them!) and Gavin Degraw. YAYYY! I LOVE Train, they are fabulous, and I really like Gavin too. A couple years ago E and I got the chance to go to a small concert of his and meet him! 




















Please excuse my tiredness in this pic, I don't know why I was so out of it that night but I was. 


As for Train, I've had this song stuck in my head ALL day...


So click and listen. Makes me smile and I can't help but ohh and ahh over Darren thinking about it <3

I confess you are the best thing in my life
But I'm afraid when I hear stories
About a husband and wife
There's no happy endings
No Henry Lee
But you are the greatest thing about me

If it's love
And we decide that it's forever
No one else could do it better

If it's love
And we're two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whatever

And if I'm addicted to loving you
And you're addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together
Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, Love
That's enough for me


And I finally took a moment today to look at Maroon 5's newest video; Never Gonna Leave This Bed. LOVE their newest CD by the way, Hands All Over. So good. Go buy it, like now. Well check out the video first. 


Yeah, I know, I know, it was just sooo tough watching Adam Levine roll around in  bed for 3 and a half minutes. Whew they are talented :) 

Just in case you didn't catch it the first twenty times I said it, I am SO FREAKING EXCITED to finally see Maroon 5, and the other 2 are just icing on the cake. Yummy! 

Life is so awesomely fabulous. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...