Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friend of the Month: Coco!

Ok, I know, I know, she's not a human. She's my dog. But whatever. This is my blog so I do what I want! I figured she'd be most well suited for this month, since it's her birthday month! Coco turned 2 years old on Feb. 2.  We've spent quite a bit of quality time together lately from all of this ridiculous weather. She's sitting by me as I type! :) It seems like such a short time ago I was picking her up from the breeders.  A gorgeous day in April, I met my best little friend! Coco is always here for me, always happy to see me, and extremely loyal to me. She depends on me, and its wonderful to be needed. She's adorable. She is constantly happy. She loves life and she loves everyone she comes in contact with.  She's never met a stranger. She is patient with me while I dress her in ridiculous outfits. She's small, so she's able to travel with me to most places. I HATE leaving her at home, but sometimes I have to. I love how she can read my emotions, whether playful or sad, and she's able to comfort me.  She's my favorite (dog) to cuddle with, watch tv with, take walks with, and take pictures of. 
I love my Coco Mai! :)




Stay tuned for March! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...