Monday, April 5, 2010

my list...

An interesting question was asked of me tonight. What do you want in a man? Easy enough right? Well, for most people maybe, but since I've apparently dated a lot of crazies, I have to be more specific with my needs, so here we go:

~Christian
~must be employed
~over 6 ft tall would be fabulous
~mentally stable-aka if I've ever had a restraining order against you, then you have no shot
~loyal
~not overly jealous
~not abusive, into drugs, or an alcoholic, or any other variation of crazy or addictive
~gotta love my dog
~willing to go out and do things

*Let me add to this list...honest would be super as well.

I'm in no extreme hurry, but seriously, is this that difficult? Is this an unreasonable list? Maybe it is, but most of them, I'm not willing to budge on anymore.

I know God has a plan for me, and I'm excited to see how it pans out. While my past relationships have made the whole dating thing discouraging, I still look foward to the future.

And as for the dude who asked me the question, good question, and thank you for making me think!

3 comments:

Elisabeth A. said...

I laughed so LOUD at the no restraining order comment... C actually came to check on me. That is an ESSENTIAL!!! :) Hehe GREAT list love! He is out there, I promise. He may even be out there right now, and you don't know it yet. Or he doesn't. Keep your chin up, I'll help you look!! :) xo

Jen said...

Thank you E :)

And anonymous, that was uncalled for. Everyone else has moved on now... maybe you should as well. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I wish nothing but the best for both of you!

Jen said...

wow...and anonymous #2, someone needs to get a life. I know mine is interesting and all, but there's no reason for you to be posting on my blog as "anonymous". Grow a pair, seriously. I DID want the restraining order against that nutcase, and if I didn't have to take off of work, I'd get another one now. Apparently a restraning order isnt enough for some people, they still show up at your job and try to talk to you. And the whole BS about him not knowing I work there, lie...why did he have someone call earlier that day and ask for my schedule? He needs to move on, because I did a LONG time ago. I wish the best for him as well, but please, for the love of God, leave me alone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...