Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dirty 30




"The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits." -Hervey Allen

"Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty."
-Robert Frost

I came across this post recently that I started back in JULY of 2012...woops! Looks like I've been a busy girl ;) I'll do my best to start putting up more posts, just in case anyone reads these things...

When I first turned 30 back in July, I didn't feel any different. I have to say that 6 months later...I DO feel 30 now. Maybe it's all the changes in my life since July, or maybe some of that middle aged wisdom kicked in. But I feel different. 

Thought this was appropriate...


HA!!! Happy Sunday ya'll!!!





















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...