Monday, September 5, 2011

Myrtle Beach 2011

Darren and I were fortunate to be able to go on vacation with my family in August down in Myrtle Beach, SC. The weather was PERFECT! We had a lovely house near the water, our own little pool, and plenty of things to do out. Of course put me in the perfect setting and what do I do? Get sick! Long story short I got some sort of upper respiratory infection and was in bed for most of the week-as in, it was hard for me to even put on a swimsuit and go to the pool downstairs. It was LAME. But every once in a while I'd get enough energy to go out and I am so glad I did! We spent time at the pool, a little time on the beach, at the huge golf store, at the different malls, out to eat-Darren and I had lots of little dates:), putt putt, golf (I sat in the cart, I wasn't feeling THAT great haha) 


Something really special happened on vacation too, more to come on that next post! For now, enjoy some family pics. I didn't take nearly as many pics as I hoped to, but here's what I have! 


Beach Love

Ryan and Michael insisted on the shades...and no the boys outfits weren't planned, haha

Love this one of Sam!



Sister love! 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...