Monday, April 4, 2011

hoarding

food hording, that is...


Today was a pretty normal day. Got up, went to work, came home for lunch, went back to work, and came home. But for some reason, I had a taste for well, everything. This is actually pretty standard in the World of Jen.   I didn't feel like going to the grocery store, or even cooking what was already here...so what to do? Well call Pizza Hut, of course! For just one pizza? HA! Granted that would be a good guess, since only one person lives here, and Coco isn't really allowed to have human food. But I wanted to be full. And I wanted variety. Soooo I ordered


One large 3 topping pizza
One order of breadsticks
One order of wings
One half family size order of pasta
One order of cinnastix


Wowza! Yeah, I really don't have an excuse for this sort of behavior, other than I was hungry and wanted variety. On the bright side, I have plenty of food for the next couple of days. And yes I feel like a complete glutton...but doesn't this just make you smile? 























mmm...Ok. So let's get real here. I actually only ate one slice of pizza, one breadstick, 3 wings, and 2 cinnastix. Oh well!


Life is still fabulous
xo 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...