Sunday, December 12, 2010

busy but still productive at home...

So I work a LOT now. But I've somehow found the time (either Sundays or weeknights around 1am) to get some things done. First was Christmas shopping, mostly done online. I did finally get some done yesterday, then Darren and I went to Cheesecake Factory and stuffed ourselves....Mmmmmmmm it was SO good. I'm still not 100% done, but thats alright with me. The tree is up, lit, and has ornaments on it and wrapped presents underneath, which is a lot more than I can say about it last year :) I also found the time one night after work to finally work on making floral arrangements for my Nannie's grave. I've only been thinking about doing that for 5 years now, so it was about time. Let me just say I am not creative, not crafty, I just have no interest in it. But I just didnt like what the stores were selling as far as premade arrangements, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Not too bad of a job for someone who's never done it before, but I won't quit my day job. I miss blogging, wish I had more time on my hands! :) But I am so thankful for having a great job that allows OT. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!



Almost forgot! I sponsored a child for Christmas at work, and had some fun doing online shopping for her. Her most requested item was jeans, and she's 15, so she was super easy to shop for. But she wanted some other items too, including a camera, and Darren was sweet enough to donate that :) I've always wanted to do something like this for Christmas, and am so thankful that I was able to this year!

Merry Christmas and God Bless!!!

xo
Jen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...