Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's been a busy, exhausting week! Lots of work, at UBSH and Yankee, more not feeling good, and a little hanging out with someone special. :)  The biggest news from this weekend-I put up the Christmas tree!!! Elisabeth should be thrilled, haha-since I originally was not planning doing any decorating this year.  I thought it would be difficult to sit here living on my own (with Coco of course) staring at a tree. But I like it! I've never done the tree on my own, so this was a daunting task for me-especially the lights. So besides a few tips from Z, I did it on my own! :) Who needs a man to do this stuff? haha...Meanwhile Coco slept on the couch. She did decide to come sit on the floor in front of the tree once it was done and admire it for a while. So we now have the tree up, and the lights on it, but no ornaments yet. I figured this was enough for one day. I've got a lot of work ahead of me the next few days, so I'm not sure when the ornaments will go on. But hey...it's shocking that I even put up a tree at all, so give me a break! :) Now if only I could find my tree skirt...

The tree in pieces...



Coco "helping"


I did it!


Coco admiring the tree after her nap :)


In other news, I am SOOOO looking forward to a visit over Christmas from Mel!!! I'll get to spend some time with Meir as well, and I am so excited!!! I'm thinking I'll save some ornaments for the tree so we can all put them on together. :) It will be so nice to have someone staying here with me over the Christmas season. I've been whining to her everyday about how I want her to hurry up and come home. Probably driving her crazy :)

Until next time...xo

Jen & Coco

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...