Wednesday, July 6, 2011

what a bum...

I am soooo disgustingly behind on my blogging and I have no excuse at all! Just living life and enjoying myself here in my new surroundings. 


I'll give a quick run down of whats been happening, then I'll do my real blog posts I've been meaning to do.


~Since I've had all of this time off, I've become quite the cook. Check out my "Foodie" section for proof! 


~I haven't been spending nearly as much time at the pool as I'd hoped, but I'm trying to make up for it now because....




















~I got a job! I'll be working at the Navy base here where I live. It's a great opportunity for me and I'll be starting once my security clearance goes through. Yay me! 


~I've had a chance to spend lots of time with my lil sis since she's out of school for the summer, which has been super fun! We've spent our time at the pool, taking photos, and even a little shopping for birthdays.
























~I am now 29 years old! Eek! I've been dreading it all year (this has been happening since 25 came and went...) but its really not that bad. I don't feel any different. Darren and David are now a year older too, all of us as of this past weekend :)






















~I found a new respect for people that work 40 hours a week, come home, cook and keep a clean house. I obviously have done this for most of my life too, but I've found myself saying multiple times this summer...how did I get all this done AND work? Where are the days going? Time flies when you're having fun! 


~Coco is doing great. She is LOVING all the quality time with her momma and is sad that she'll be going back to work soon. But there seems to always be someone coming in and out of the house, and really she'll only be alone for an hour a day, because Darren and I will be on completely different work schedules. I'm working evenings and he's working days.  This means if anyone wants time with me they better hurry, because my weekends will probably be all about Darren soon since we wont get to hang out much during the week! Coco was sick last night but seems to be feeling better today, just sleepy. I think she ate something she wasn't supposed to. Naughty girl! 






















~Life is fabulous. Lots of changes and still more for the future, but I am loving it. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...