Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Favorite Wedding Day Shots- D+J by Hollie D. Photography

Here are some of our favorite shots of us on our wedding day by Hollie D. Photography. More shots of the rest of the day and our family and friends to come! We are so blessed by these photos and so grateful that such a dear friend could take them for us. Please check out more of Hollie D's work HERE.









Why is he so sweet and perfect? This moment made me 100%
certain that doing a "first look" was right for us. LOVE




I was so giddy at this point it took everything

in me to contain my Chester Cheetah grin.




Husband and Wife! And Coco too!

Mr. and Mrs.


First Dance-"Two is Better Than One"
I can literally feel my happiness and love
oozing out of this shot!


Thank you, and goodnight!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...